Creating a Batch
- Log into Raptor (must have administrator rights)
- Click on the Batch Printing icon (located on the home page)
- Click "Add Batch" to create a new event.
- Fill out the Batch Name, Date, Time, and Module.
- Submit and Save your changes.
- Add Visitors to your Batch Click on "Add Visitor/Print" for your event
- Use the quick find option to find your visitor. Then click add person
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 until you have added all of your visitors/volunteers.
Printing a Batch
Important: Offender checks are completed at the time visitors are added to the batch print. For this reason we do not recommend using/printing from a batch that is more than one week old, as the status of your visitor may have changed since they were added to the batch list.
- Click on "Add Visitor/Print" for your event
- Click on the check box for everyone you wish to print, or click "Check All" to print everyone.
- Make sure you have enough labels left in your Dymo printer to print everyone on your list
- Click on "Print"