No License Found Error
If you receive the "No license found" error message try the following steps:
1. Close down the Raptor application/web browser.
2. Unplug the scanner, wait about 10 seconds, then plug it back in.
3. Click Start >> All Programs >> Vsoft >> Service Manager
4. Once the Service Manager tool pops up, click RESTART.
5. Log back into the Raptor application and scan a new license.
If you still experience issues or a different error message try our Scanner Troubleshooting article or contact us at email@example.com