For optimal performance, it is necessary to handle your scanner with care. Please follow the list of instructions to ensure its functionality:
- Place the scanner on a horizontal flat, non-slippery surface; you may be required to fasten it in place to avoid sliding.
- To ensure proper ventilation, allow a minimum of 10cm of free space around each side of the scanner.
- Make sure no vibrations nor shocks occur.
- Make sure the area is free of dust.
- Avoid any contact with water, do not use in a damp environment
- Be sure that the USB cable is strongly connected and secured to the scanner.
- Be sure that the USB cable is connected directly to the CPU unit of your computer (not an external USB HUB or USB extender cord)
- Regularly run the calibration utility for the scanner. CLICK HERE for instructions.
- Regularly run the cleaning utility for the scanner. CLICK HERE for instruction.
- Check for updates online on a monthly basis.